Aztec Forest Review
Launched in November 2022, this new slot is powered by Amusnet Interactive provider.
This easy-on-the-eye slot features smooth gameplay and a high RTP. It also offers a low-risk game to our players in Canada.
Check out the full Aztec Forest Review we have prepared for our players in Canada.
What you’ll find in this Aztec Forest Review
As per all of the slot reviews we do at CanadaCasino, we scrutinize each and every slot by following the below criteria:
- The symbols: what are the symbols, and what is the value of each?
- The Minimum and maximum bet, autoplay option: What is the minimum and maximum bet? Does the game have an Autoplay function?
- The payout rate: What is the RTP value of the game?
- Volatility: is it low or high volatility? What are the risks and hit rates for this slot?
- Jackpot and/or maximum win: What, if any, kind of jackpots does this game offer? What is the maximum win that this slot can land?
- Wilds, re-spins and other functions: Which symbols trigger wins, free spins and bonus rounds?
- Bonus-buy option: Is there a Bonus Buy option for this game?
- Bonus game: What does the bonus game look like?
- Graphics & sound: What is the theme of the slot? And how do the visuals and soundtrack accompany the theme of the slot?
Play Aztec Forest with the best bonus
Aztec Forest Symbols & Payouts
In this section for our Aztec Forest review, we will check out what this slot offers when it comes to symbols, betting options and winning possibilities,
The highest paying symbols are featured through high members of the Aztec tribes, with medium paying that feature a tiger, a hammer and a mortar. The lower-paying symbols are the traditional A, K, Q, and J.
The Golden Coin Symbol acts as the wild, and the Temple Symbol acts as the scatter.
The amount of paylines for Aztec Forest is 25 that can land on the slot’s traditional 5×3 grid.. Multiple paylines can be triggered to trigger higher wins.
Min/max bet, autoplay option
One of the most sought-out factors in slot reviews is the betting range offered by the slot. We think that Aztec Forest has offered a decent range, with the minimum bet standing at $0.25 and the maximum of $50.
The slot also features an autoplay function which lets you play with more ease and agility.
Aztec Forest RTP
Aztec Forest can be considered a high RTP slot – featuring 96.16% in RTP value.
The volatility for the Aztec Forest slot is low volatility – this means that the winnings are lower but the risks are also lower – meaning fewer stakes for our players in Canada.
Jackpot and/or maximum win
The maximum win for the base game stands at 1,000x your stake. This however can increase through the Progressive Jackpot, which will be explained further in the below section.
|Features a balanced gameplay with good winning features|
|The low volatility makes it a low stake gameplay. The betting range is also good, and though the maximum win is pretty low at 1,000x your stake, this is counteracted through the Progressive Jackpot feature.|
In this Aztec Forest review, we shall go into the winning features of this game – including the role of wilds and scatters, how free spins are claimed, and how jackpots are triggered.
Wilds, re-spins and other features
The wild symbol is featured as a golden coin and can substitute all symbols except the Scatter symbol. If you land three or more wild symbols on your grid, you will trigger wins and Free Spins.
The temple scatter symbol, on the other hand, can trigger 7 Free Spins. The same amount of Free Spins can be re-triggered if you can land three more scatters on the grid again.
Does Aztec Forest slot have a Bonus buy feature? Yes, it does. And that means you can buy your way to the bonus with real actual money – with a paying total of 30x your original bet.
One of the best things about the Aztec Forest slot by Amusnet Interactive is the Progressive Jackpot which is featured in 4-different tiers through the different card symbols in this ascending order – Clubs, Diamonds, Hearts and Spades.
This Jackpot is progressive – meaning that the amount in winnings is limitless.
Aztec Forest Graphics & Sound
As it is suggestive of the slot name, the heartbeat of this slot theme is set in the ancient Northern American forest, where the beat of forest drums accompanies the slot all throughout – with escalating sounds as the game progresses.
The visuals in this game are simple – featuring a traditional 5×3 grid and crisp-clear 2D Graphics – making for easier gameplay to follow.
|Optimized for Mobile||👍|
|Special features||Wild, Scatter, Bonus Buy, Progressive Jackpot|
|Easy gameplay with adapt soundscape|
|The visuals are easy on the eye – making it easy to focus more on the gameplay. The beat drums move and accompany well the climaxes of the game.|
Solutions if you have some issues with a game
Every system fails – and system and/or game errors can be expected every now and again. Here are some tips on how you can solve some common issues:
- The game froze when I was playing: take some time before doing refresh, it just might be that the internet connection might be running slower than usual.
- I landed some wins but the game crashed down: worry not. Each casino has all-time records of each and every game’s process. So whatever wins you would have landed, they will be restored to your account.
- the game froze and I didn’t have time to use my bets: all bets will be made nil and any amounts spent will be sent to your account.
For any other queries, all the casinos we feature have a customer support service – most of which have a 24/7 chat.
Aztec Forest. is a good low volatility slot choice if you want to play a lower risk slot. Thr RTP value also matches the high RTP standard. The 2D Graphics are easy on the eye and makes gameplay more easier to focus upon.
The maximum win is pretty low – standing at 1,000x – but this is counteracted by the 4-tier Progressive Jackpot, that can land our players in Canada infinite wins.
Other slots to play if you like Aztec Forest slot
If you like ancient civilizations and similar themes, here are some top slots we’re suggesting for our players in Canaada.
1. What is the RTP for Aztec Forest slot?
The RTP for Aztec Forest slot can be considered a high RTP, featuring 96.16% value.
2. What is the Maximum Win for Aztec Forest slot?
The maximum win is 1,000x. However, the game has a 4-tier progressive jackpot which means that the winning amount is limitless.
3. Who is the provider for Aztec Forest slot?
The provider who developed this game is Amusnet Interactive.
4. When was Aztec Forest slot launched?
Aztec Forest slot was released in November 2022.
5. What is the volatility of Aztec Forest slot?
Aztec Forest slot is a low volatility slot.
6. What is the betting range of Aztec Forest?
The minimum bet is $0.25 and the maximum of $50.