Vampires vs Wolves review
Keep reading our review as we cover all the other aspects of this intriguing slot.
Vampires vs Wolves Review Contents
Each slot we review is looked over in detail to present the best information to our players in Canada. Have a look below at the main areas we’ll cover.
- The slot symbols: Find out which symbols are in the game and which ones pay high or low.
- Min/max bet, autoplay option: We discuss the range of bets you can make and if there’s an autoplay option.
- Return to player value: A detailed analysis of the RTP is provided, giving an indication of payouts.
- Volatility: Is the volatility low, medium or high and what does it mean for your payout size and win frequency?
- Hit frequency: Hit frequency is a look at how often you can win and is closely tied to volatility.
- Jackpot and/or maximum win: We explain about the maximum you could win in the game.
- Wilds, re-spins and other functions: We go over each feature in the slot, from the basic wild symbols to other mechanics.
- Bonus-buy option: When a game has a bonus buy option, we explain the pricing and whether it’s worth it.
- Bonus game: Find out how the bonus game works and what’s needed to activate it.
- Graphics & sound: At the end, we give an analysis of the visuals and sound.
Enjoy Vampires vs Wolves With a Generous Bonus
Vampires vs Wolves Symbols & Payout
Let’s start off with the general payout information for this slot. We’ll look at the symbols you can expect and then go into the RTP, volatility, paylines, and other related information.
The high-paying symbols are the human forms of vampires and werewolves. These include a silver-haired man, a dark-haired man with a silver streak, a red-haired woman, a woman with turquoise hair, a man with dark brown hair, and a man with purple hair.
Finally, the lower-paying symbols include a spade, heart, club, and diamond, with each resembling a gem.
Vampires vs Wolves has 10 paylines which pay from left to right. For each payline, only the highest win is paid.
Min/max bet, autoplay option
Players will be able to wager $0.10 on the low end and can go up to $50 for the max bet. There’s an autoplay option available; however, it doesn’t have a loss limit, so you may want to keep an eye on the screen.
Vampires vs Wolves RTP
The RTP is given as a range from 96.38% to 96.49%. Even at the low end, it’s still above average and is considered a High RTP slot.
Pragmatic Play has set the volatility to medium here. This means the game is more inclined to be fairly consistent with wins. Medium Volatility also offers decent-sized payouts.
Jackpot and/or maximum win
While there’s no jackpot, you can still win up to 1,000x your bet.
|Vampires vs Wolves offers favourable numbers|
|With the medium volatility and above-average RTP, Vampires vs Wolves is capable of producing fairly consistent wins.|
Keep reading here to learn about the bonus and other features that are specific to the Vampires vs Wolves slot game.
Wilds, re-spins and other features
Vampires vs Wolves mainly features wild symbols, scatters, and free spins. The spins can occur in two different modes, which we’ll explain more about.
The wild symbol will be easy to recognize as it simply says “wild” in large gold letters. A wild will act as a substitute for other paying symbols and is the one to trigger the biggest winning paylines.
To activate the Free Spins Round, you need two scatter symbols. These appear on reels one and five, so you’ll need them on both to trigger the feature. Before the round begins, you get to choose between Wolf Free spins or Vampire Free Spins.
Wolf free spins
In this option, you get 14 free spins, and three of the characters are transformed into werewolves. These symbols will also substitute for each other, acting like wilds.
Vampire free spins
The second choice will reward you with eight free spins. Here you’ll have three vampire symbols instead of the werewolf ones described above. Each of these vampire symbols has the chance to become a sticky wild and remain on the reels until the round is over.
Vampires vs Wolves Graphics & Sound
Vampires vs Wolves features 2D graphics and is fully playable on mobile. The setting is a village during a full moon. During the free spins, though, we see a transformation and the background changes to a forest.
|Optimized for Mobile||👍|
|Special features||Shining symbols, some animations|
|Pragmatic Play captures the theme nicely|
|The visual presentation of Vampires vs Wolves is certainly a great one. The graphics are detailed, and the transformation of the symbols and background during the bonus round is a nice touch.|
Solutions To Common Problems
While technical issues are generally uncommon, here are a few problems you may run into, along with some solutions you can try.
- If the gameplay is slow or unresponsive, try refreshing your browser first and also check your internet connection.
- If the game isn’t loading or starting properly, you can restart the page and try turning off different extensions to see if it helps.
- If the game freezes or crashes during a spin, your bet in that round will be void and refunded to you.
Vampires vs Wolves Provides Great Entertainment
We generally enjoyed Vampires vs Wolves and what it has to offer. The theme is an interesting one, and not something you see too often. It’s backed up with excellent graphics too. The two versions of free spins offer an exciting choice for players to make. Finally, the RTP is a solid value too.
The main challenge, as we saw it, is that the bonus game can take a while to trigger. There’s also little to differentiate who’s a vampire or werewolf in the base game, other than the border.
Overall we believe it’s a simple slot to follow and offers all the basic features as to what makes a good slot for our players in Canada – including a good 1000x maximum payout.
Similar Slots to Vampires vs Wolves
If you enjoy dark storylines, then these slots hop you on the same theme. They are also some of the most loved slots in Canada.