An extension of the Vegas awards, Gambler’s Insider prestigious Global Gaming Awards 2021 has just concluded, released the names of this year’s winners.
The nominations started for the various categories in November, with a self-nominations opening that closed in January.
In March, the nominees were shortlisted, while May saw the beginning of the voting by the judges.
The latter comes from every corner of the sector with the KPMG Isle of Man overseeing the proceedings to make sure all the winners are deserving.
The winners!? Well, let’s see together who made it in this year’s most prestigious online gambling awards!
There are 15 categories in total:
- Betting Shop Operator of the Year – Paddy Power
- Online Casino of the Year – LeoVegas
- Services Provider of the Year – Sportradar
- Online Sports Betting Operator of the Year – Bet365
- Casino Supplier of the Year – IGT
- Product Launch of the Year – Divine Fortune Megaways (NetEnt)
- Retail Supplier of the Year – Kambi
- Online Casino Supplier of the Year – Evolution Gaming
- Affiliate Program of the Year – Bet365 Partners
- Online Sports Betting Supplier of the Year – Kambi
- Casino Product of the Year – Gonzo’s Quest Megaways (Red Tiger)
- Social Responsibility of the year – Kindred Group
- Casino of the Year – Suspended
- Payment Solution of the year – Trustly
- Chief Executive of the Year – Per Jaldung (Casino Cosmopol)
All of the above categories have a winner with the exception of the casino of the year, which was suspended for this year.
Some of the names who received awards are familiar, having made this list in previous years like in the case of LeoVegas and Evolution Gaming.
LeoVegas was launched in 2012, yet it has established itself as an award-winning online casino from day one. The casino is known for it extensive games collection, but more importantly it is best known for safety and fairness.
It is thus of no surprise, that it has been awarded the Online Casino of the Year award!
For Evolution, this is not the first time nailing the Online Casino Supplier of the Year award. Over the last few years, Evolution has distinguished itself with its high quality and highly entertaining games, setting the bar high for other operators trying to make a name for themselves in the industry.
We’re not surprised to see Trustly as the Payment Solution of the Year. For the team behind the payment method, this is not the first award and it won’t be the last either. As an online payment method, it is known for its speed and security, particularly when depositing online.
In the product categories, we have NetEnt with Divine Fortune Megaways, the sequel and revamp of the popular jackpot slot Divine Fortune. With the addition of the Megaways mechanic, this is certainly one slot worth trying out!
Gonzo’s Quest Megaways, the remake by Red Tiger, of NetEnt’s original Gonzo’s Quest, deserves its place as the Casino Product of the Year. While the original game was exceptional, the Megaways sequel is spectacular!
Receiving an award at the Global Gaming Awards is a big deal amongst the online gaming community.
It marks you as one of the best amongst the hundreds of companies that make the market one of the most prolific in the world.
To be flagged as the best, is an honour indeed!
And let us not forget about the prestige! You will rise in clients’ esteem, making you a preferred name amongst players all over the world!